10 Churn demographics and firmographics
This chapter covers
- Creating a dataset that includes demographic or firmographic information
- Converting date information to intervals and analyzing the relationship to churn
- Analyzing text categories for the relationship to churn
- Forecasting churn probability with demographic or firmographic information
- Segmenting customers with demographic or firmographic information
You now know all about using customer behavior data to segment your customers for the purpose of creating interventions to increase engagement. These strategies are the most important ones for increasing customer engagement and retention, which is why they are the focus of the book. But one other way to reduce your customer churn is not ...
Get Fighting Churn with Data now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.