Conclusion. Where to Go from here
This concludes Get Programming with Go, but it’s not the end of your journey. We hope your mind is full of ideas and a desire to keep learning and building. Thanks
for joining us.
Under the radar
Go is a relatively small language, and you’ve already learned most of it. There are a few edges that Get Programming with Go doesn’t cover in this edition:
- It doesn’t cover declaring sequential constants with the handy iota identifier.
- It doesn’t mention bit shifting (<< and >>) and bitwise operators (& and |).
- Lesson 3 covers loops but skips the continue keyword and jumps over the goto keyword and labels.
- Lesson 4 covers scope but not shadow variables—those shadowy characters.
- Lessons 6 through 8 crunch floating-point, ...