There are several other applications of NLP; the following is a list of some of them:
- Detecting spam: The emails that we receive can be classified as spam or not spam.
- News classification: It can be useful to classify a news item based on several categories.
- Identifying the speakers, gender, or age: From a piece of text, the writer's gender and age can be detected. Similar attributes can be marked with voice data.
- Discovering topics: The topics of an article can be identified.
- Generating text: Text generated by machines has a lot of interesting applications.
- Finding duplicates: Skype has launched a live translation feature that involves speech to text, machine translation, and text-to-speech.
- Summarizing text: The summarization ...