In this chapter, we have discussed all of the background information pertaining to Cognos TM1 Rules that you need to know to prepare for the current IBM Cognos TM1 Developer (Test COG-310) certification exam.
- One of the powers of TM1 is its native ability to quickly consolidate values defined within a dimension. You can use TM1 Rules to perform simple to complicated calculations.
- Using TM1 Rules, you can perform the multiplication of cells to calculate totals based upon business rules.
- Using TM1 Rules, you can override automatic TM1 consolidations when needed.
- Using TM1 Rules, you can use data in one cube to perform calculations in another cube, or share data between cubes.
- Using TM1 Rules, you can assign the same values to ...