Order of operations within a TurboIntegrator process
As we have mentioned in Chapter 4, Rules, it is extremely important to be aware of and understand the following information about the sub-tabs of the Advanced tab:
- When you run a TI process, the procedures are executed in the following sequence (basically left to right as they are displayed):
- Prolog is executed one time only.
- If the data source for the process is None, Metadata and Data are disabled and do not execute.
- If the data source for the process is None, Epilog executes one time immediately after Prolog finishes processing.
- If the data source for the process is not None, Metadata and Data will execute for each record in the data source.
- Code to build or modify a TM1 ...