Revisiting variable types
In the Contents column of the TurboIntegrator Variables tab you indicate what you want to do with the data in that variable. The options are:
- Ignore: If you have a variable set to Ignore, TI will not be able to see or use it at all and if you refer to it in any part of your code, you will get an error message when you try to save the process.
- Element, Consolidation, Data, or Attribute: These are only used when you are having TI to generate the code via the GUI. This tells TI that the contents of this variable should be one of the following:
- An element name or consolidation name (which TI can use to update the relevant dimension)
- A piece of data, which TI can write into a cube
- An attribute, which is also used to update a dimension ...