Get International Business now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
Unit I: Foundations
1. Globalization and International Business
2. Globalization of Business Structures: The Transnational Corporation
Unit II: Global Business Environment
3. Economic Environment
4. Political and Legal Environment
5. Cultural Environment
Unit III: Framework of International Business
6. Strategizing Foreign Entry
7. International Trade Theories and Applications
8. Political Economy of International Trade
9. Foreign Direct Investment: Theory and Application
10. Regional Economic Integration
Unit IV: Global Monetary Environment
11. International Monetary and Financial System
12. Financing of Global Operations
13. International Balance of Payments
Unit V: Global Business Strategy
14. Alliances and Acquisitions ...