Leadership isn’t complicated – keep it simple and make it count. This new edition of Steve Radcliffe’s uniquely powerful, successful and practical framework will show you how to develop faster as a more confident and capable leader.
This compact, instantly-applicable guide to developing leadership skills contains practical insights, straightforward actions and plain guidelines to accelerate your growth as a leader.
The framework is derived from expert coach Steve Radcliffe’s work with real leaders in real leadership situations. It shows you how to:
- Be guided by the Future you want and stay focused on your vision
- Engage others in productive and stimulating working relationships that make things happen.
- Deliver the results you need to really move your business forward.
Table of Contents
- About the author
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- A Very Big ‘Thank You’
- How to turbo-charge your growth
- The Four Energies
- Be At Your Best, More of the Time
- Future–Engage–Deliver and Teams
- Future–Engage–Deliver and Organisations
- And Another ‘Thank You’
- Marketing advertisement
- Title: Leadership, 2nd Edition
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273772415