Lesson 03 | Scene File Manipulation
In this lesson, you will learn about starting up a new scene file, setting your units and grid, and manipulating 3ds Max Design scene files.
Scene Assembled in 3ds Max Design
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
- Use the different options when creating a new scene
- Establish units for a new scene
- Access scenes already created
- Save your scenes in a variety of different methods
- Import and export files
- Describe the different references used in 3ds Max Design
Starting a Scene File
When you launch 3ds Max Design, you can decide to start a new scene file or work on an existing ...