Quick Reference Sheet
Highlights of the Key Concepts in Leverage Leadership
The Seven Levers
1. Data-driven instruction. Define the roadmap for rigor and adapt teaching to meet the students' needs.
2. Observation and feedback. Coach teachers to improve the learning.
3. Instructional planning. Prevent problems and guarantee strong lessons.
4. Professional development. Strengthen culture and instruction with hands-on training that sticks.
5. Student culture. Create a strong culture where learning can thrive.
6. Staff culture. Build and support the right team.
7. Leading the leaders. Train instructional leaders to expand your impact across the school.
1. Four Keys to Data-Driven Instruction
1. Assessment. Define ...