XenServer® hosts with shared NFS storage
The basic hardware requirements are as follows:
- Two or more 64-bit x86 servers with local storage
- One or more Windows workstation(s), on the same network as the XenServer hosts
- A server exporting a shared directory over NFS
Follow this high-level procedure:
- Install the XenServer host software on the servers.
- Install XenCenter on the workstation(s).
- Connect XenCenter to the XenServer hosts.
- Create your pool of XenServer hosts.
- Configure the NFS server.
- Create an SR on the NFS share at the pool level.