14. Troubleshooting Your Galaxy Tab
In this chapter, we look at ways that you can properly maintain your Galaxy Tab and troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems.
• Maintaining Your Galaxy Tab
• Updating Galaxy Tab Software
• Backing Up and Restoring Your Galaxy Tab
• Extending Battery Life
• Solving Random Galaxy Tab Issues
• Troubleshooting Connected Devices
• Getting Technical Help
Although problems concerning the Galaxy Tab software, hardware, and accessories are rare, on occasion, you might experience incidents where your Tab does not perform properly. There are a few fixes you can try if you experience the occasional glitch that ...