Configuring the default domain
Perform the following steps to configure the default domain:
- Launch JDeveloper.
- Allow for the visibility of Application Servers by navigating to Window | Application Servers.
- Start the integrated WebLogic server as shown in the following screenshot:
- This will launch the domain creation dialog box.
- Create the default domain with all the details, as shown in the following screenshot:
- We can enter a password of our choice and the ports as we want to define them. Click on the Technologies tab to review the technologies that will ...