Subprocess interaction patterns
There are varied ways available to interact with subprocesses in Oracle BPM. The following bullet points classify the various subprocesses:
- The embedded subprocesses are in-line with the parent process.
- The multi-instance subprocess is a process over which a parent process can iterate. It is basically an embedded subprocess; however, you can define multi-instance and looping behavior for this kind of an embedded subprocess.
- The reusable subprocesses are defined outside the parent process model, and they execute within the parent process flow.
- The event subprocess is similar to the embedded subprocess; however, it is useful in handling errors and will be discussed in Chapter 7, Exception Handling Patterns.
- The peer subprocesses ...