Changing the Boundary Catch Event from Interrupting to Non-interrupting
We will now try to test the same scenarios that we tested in the preceding section by performing the following steps; however, this time, the timer (deadline) will be a noninterrupting timer event.
- Go to JDeveloper and open ExceptionDemoProcess.
- Click on the timer B, which is set on the ApplicationVerification human task.
- Change the timer B from interrupting to noninterrupting.
- Make changes in the process by deleting the sequence flow from the subprocess (Allocated-B) to the ApplicationVerification human task.
- Create a sequence flow from the subprocess (Allocated-B) to a None End Event as pointed by an arrow in the following screenshot:
- Test the process by passing the appropriate ...