In order to implement the previous use case, the administrator must perform the following configuration steps:
- Configure the Oracle Registry Repository Exchange Utility (ORRXU)
- Configure the OSR Connection Details
- Configure Automated Workflows to publish to OSR
- Configure the Harvester
- Approve assets in OER
- Use OAG to consume a WSDL from the internal OSR's
- Manually publish WSDLs into the external OSR.
This section describes each of the preceding configuration steps.
This section describes how to configure OER to exchange metadata with OSR using the exchange utility.
Note that installation instructions for OER and OSR can be found in Appendix, Installation Tips and Techniques of this book.