- Kent Beck. Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change. Addison-Wesley Longman, Boston, MA, 2000.
- Mike Clark. Pragmatic Project Automation (out of print). The Pragmatic Bookshelf, Raleigh, NC, 2004.
- Martin Fowler, Kent Beck, John Brant, William Opdyke, and Don Roberts. Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code. Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA, 1999.
- Dave Thomas, with Chad Fowler and Andy Hunt. Programming Ruby (2nd edition). The Pragmatic Bookshelf, Raleigh, NC, 2nd, 2004.
- Chad Fowler. My Job Went to India (out of print). The Pragmatic Bookshelf, Raleigh, NC, 2005.
- Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, and John Vlissides. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software ...
Get Practices of an Agile Developer now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.