If you enjoyed this book, you may be interested in these other books by Packt:
Practical Data Science Cookbook - Second Edition Prabhanjan Tattar
- Learn and understand the installation procedure and environment required for R and Python on various platforms
- Prepare data for analysis by implement various data science concepts such as acquisition, cleaning and munging through R and Python
- Build a predictive model and an exploratory model
- Analyze the results of your model and create reports on the acquired data
- Build various tree-based methods and Build random forest
Python Machine Learning By Example ...