Python is a powerful, dynamic, and interpreted programming language that is used in a wide variety of applications. Some of its features include:
- A clear and readable syntax
- A very extensive standard library, where through additional software modules, we can add data types, functions, and objects
- Easy-to-learn rapid development and debugging; the development of Python code in Python can be up to 10 times faster than the C/C++ code
- Exception-based error handling
- A strong introspection functionality
- Richness of documentation and software community
Python can be seen as a glue language. Using Python, better applications can be developed because different kinds of programmers can work together on a project. For example, when building a ...