Chapter 5. Creating Dashboards
Previous chapters dealt with creating data models in QlikView. They laid the foundation for creating interactive visualizations or dashboards. A dashboard is a pictorial representation of data using charts and tables.
In this chapter, we shall:
- Learn the best practices of visualization
- Learn about binary load
- Learn about different visualization objects in QlikView
- Learn how to create different kinds of charts
- Learn about a few important functions
Dashboard or visualization applications are a pictorial representation of data.
- They provide executives and analysts with insight into an organization's key performance indicators (KPIs) to make business decisions. They give users a snapshot of the KPIs and ...