Chapter 8. Application Deployment
In previous chapters, we created a data model in QlikView, we created an interactive dashboard, and applied security. Now it is time to deploy your application on the server so that users can view it through an access point/QlikView's web portal.
In this chapter we shall:
- Learn about the overview of QlikView architecture
- Learn about different components of QlikView such as server, publisher, and access point
- Have an overview of Client Access Licenses (CALs)
- Learn about how to deploy a dashboard on the server
- Learn about creating tasks, triggers, and publishing applications for the users
QlikView architecture essentials
QlikView follows a multi-tier architecture. Developers use the QlikView desktop to connect to various ...