• Mapping business priories to technical implementation
• Key installation planning tasks
• Technical preparation tasks
• SAP technology stack considerations
• SAP Basis team staffing and working considerations
With the project manager’s SAP perspective behind us, it makes sense to now look at the SAP Basis professional’s perspective. After all, it’s the SAP Basis team that will make the most impactful contributions near term, setting the stage for the developers and configurators to ultimately create an SAP business solution. These company-internal SAP Basis professionals and their hired-gun consulting counterparts are responsible for planning, delivering, ...