WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• How to add multiple external style sheets to a web page
• How to design a style sheet specifically for printing
• How to hide elements on the page
• How to troubleshoot problems with conflicting styles
• How to preview a page designed for handheld devices in Adobe Device Central
In Hour 11, “Formatting Web Pages with Cascading Style Sheets,” you learned about CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) fundamentals and applying CSS to text. In Hour 12, “Using CSS for Positioning,” you learned about CSS layout. In this hour, you explore using CSS for delivery to devices other than a computer screen. The other devices will most likely be either printers or mobile devices ...