WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• How to synchronize files on local and remote sites
• How to manage links
• How to use and save Dreamweaver searches
• How to add design notes to document your project and share ideas with others
• How to share your screen via a web browser through Dreamweaver’s built-in Adobe ConnectNow feature
• How to generate reports about a website
Dreamweaver has various useful commands that can help you make sitewide changes and keep your site updated. In this hour, you use commands that are very powerful and can save you time. You should be careful when changing items sitewide in case you make a mistake. But, of course, you could just fix such a mistake sitewide, too!
Dreamweaver also ...