WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• What assets are and how to manage them in your website
• How to create and organize Dreamweaver snippets and custom snippets
• How to add, edit, and update a library item
• How to create and apply templates
• How to edit an original template and update linked web pages
• How Dreamweaver can work with Adobe content management systems
In this hour, you work with several features of Dreamweaver that enable you to maintain reusable code. Reusable code saves time and helps you maintain consistency in a website. First, you explore the Assets panel that automatically collects elements used in your website and enables you to quickly access and reuse them. ...