Actions are structs that conform to the ActionType protocol from the Delta library. ActionType is used when we want to make modifications to the Store struct's State. All changes to the Store struct go through this type.
We will develop the following Actions in the application:
- ClearCompletedTodosAction: This is used to delete completed Todo items from the list
- CreateTodoAction: This is used to create a new Todo item
- DeleteTodoAction: This is used to delete a Todo item
- DetailsTodoAction: This is used to present the details of an item
- LoadTodosAction: This is used to list all Todo items
- SetFilterAction: This is used to filter Todo items
- ToggleCompletedAction: This is used to mark a Todo item as completed
- UpdateTodoAction: This is ...