A pep talk in your pocket
This short, small, highly illustrated book will fill you to the brim with happiness, positivity, wellbeing and, most importantly, success! Andy Cope and Andy Whittaker are experts in the art of happiness and positive psychology and The Art of Being Brilliant is crammed full of good advice, instructive case studies, inspiring quotes, some funny stuff and important questions to make you think about your work, relationships and life.
You see being brilliant, successful and happy isn't about dramatic change, it's about finding out what really works for you and doing more of it! The authors lay down their six common-sense principles that will ensure you focus on what you're good at and become super brilliant both at work and at home.
A richly illustrated, 2 colour, small book full of humour, inspiring quotes and solid advice
A great read with a serious underlying message – how to foster positivity and bring about success in every aspect of your life
Outlines six common-sense principles that will help you ensure you are the best you can be
Table of Contents
- Jimmy's Diary
- Chapter 1: Fishing for Life
- Chapter 2: Shiny Happy People
- Chapter 3: Some of the People, Some of the Time
- Chapter 4: Glowing On the Outside
- Chapter 5: Can God Do a Handstand?
- Chapter 6: Busyness As Usual
- Chapter 7: Pants on the Outside
- Chapter 8: Your Beautiful Mind
- Chapter 9: Nellie Breaks Free
- Chapter 10: Life Through a Lens
- Chapter 11: The 90/10 Principle
- Chapter 12: Tigger is a Trigger (And Eeyore is Too!)
- Chapter 13: Beware of the Garbage Trucks
- Chapter 14: Chumbawumba
- Chapter 15: Share a Hugg
- Chapter 16: Strengthening Your Strengths
- Chapter 17: Omnipotent Handstands
- Back of the Book
- About the authors...
- The 2%ers club...
- Title: The Art of Being Brilliant: Transform Your Life by Doing What Works For You
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857083715