Become a millionaire by learning from millionaires
An Eventual Millionaire is someone who knows they will be a millionaire, eventually. But they want to do it on their own terms—with an enjoyable life and an enjoyable business. Eventual Millionaires are everywhere, from the airplane pilot looking to start his own business for more freedom and money to a student looking to start her life on the right foot to a successful business owner needing inspiration and wondering how to take her business to the next level.
There are many ways to become a millionaire, but research has often shown that creating your own business is one of the best ways to build wealth. The Eventual Millionaire will lay the foundation for those looking to start their own business and work their way toward financial independence and a fulfilled life.
Contains the insights of more than 100 millionaires and their various experiences
Written by Jaime Tardy, founder of eventualmillionaire.com and a business coach for entrepreneurs
A companion website includes an "Eventual Millionaire Starter Kit" with worksheets, business plan documents, and much more
We all want to be successful and enjoy financial security, but we might not know how or don't think we can do it. The Eventual Millionaire will show you what it takes.
Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Are You an Eventual Millionaire?
- Chapter 2: Start Working with the Money You Have Now
Chapter 3: Millionaires Have Fears, Make Excuses, and Have Confidence Issues
- What Fear Is
- Science of the Brain
- Your Business May Fail If You Do Not Work on Your Fears
- What Millionaires Think of Fear
- Getting Past Excuses and Moving Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Millionaires and Their No-Excuses Approach
- Moving Past Your Fear
- Passive versus Active Actions
- Tools to Get Past Your Fear
- What If You Let It Stop You?
- Chapter 4: Finding and Evaluating Your Ideas for Your New Business
- Chapter 5: Mentors, Masterminds, and Networking
- Chapter 6: Long Business Plans Are for Banks
- Chapter 7: Your Success Is a Series of Small Wins
- Chapter 8: Continuous Forward Motion
- Chapter 9: Stories of Millionaires before They Were Millionaires
- Chapter 10: What You Can Do Now to Start Your Millionaire Journey
- About the Author
- About the Companion Website
- Title: The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup
- Release date: February 2014
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118674741