Chapter 1 Understand Your Operating System
1. Nummenmaa, L., et al. (2012). Dorsal Striatum and Its Limbic Connectivity Mediate Abnormal Anticipatory Reward Processing in Obesity. PLoS ONE, 7(2): e31089. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0031089.
2. Colzato., L., Ozturk, A., & Hommel, B., (2012). Meditation to Create: The Impact of Focused-Attention and Open-Monitoring Training on Convergent and Divergent Thinking. Frontiers in Pscyhology, 3. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2012.00116.
3. Rissman, R., et al., (2012). Corticotrophin-releasing factor receptor-dependent effects of repeated stress on tau phophorylation, solubility, and aggregation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1203140109.
4. University of Bergen, (May 7, 2012). Are you a Facebook addict? ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 19, 2012, from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120507102054.htm.
5. Medina, J., (2009). Brain Rules. Seattle, WA: Pear Press.
6. Jakubowicz, D., et al., (2011). Meal timing and composition influence in ghrelin levels, appetite scores and weight loss maintenance in overweight and obese adults. Steroids, DOI: 10.1016/j.steroids.2011.12.006.
7. Society for General Microbiology, (January 5, 2012). Couch potato or elite athlete? A happy medium keeps colds at bay. ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 19, 2012, from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120105112158.htm.
8. Sapolsky, R., (2004). Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers. New York: Holt Paperbacks.
9. Luders, E., et al., (2012). ...