Configuring OSPF on NSX Edge
Configuring OSPF routing on NSX Edge (Perimeter Edge) allows logical networks to be learned by the logical router and distributed through a transit network. The steps are as follows:
- In the routing categories list, select Global Configuration.
- In the Dynamic Routing Configuration panel, click Edit to open Edit Dynamic Routing, as shown in the following screenshot:
- In the Dynamic Routing Configuration dialog box, perform the following actions:
- Select Uplink - 192.168.100.3
from the Router ID drop-down menu.
- Check the Enable OSPF checkbox.
- Leave all other fields at the default value and click Save, as shown in the following ...