Build your own playlists to keep content organized, check out other O’Reilly members’ public playlists, or see what leading innovators are following with our expert playlists.
To create your own playlist:
- Visit the Playlists page found in the left-side navigation.
- Click “New” and give it a name.
- Make it public to the O’Reilly community (if you’d like) by clicking “Options,” then “Share Settings,” and finally, “Public Playlist.”
- Add any title to your playlist simply by tapping the “Add to playlist” icon.
To explore public and expert playlists:
- Head to the Discover tab of the Playlists page.
- See playlists curated by innovators in “Expert Playlists” and recommended playlists based on your topics of interest in “Topics You Follow.”
- If you have an account through your employer, you’ll find playlists created by your coworkers in “Your Organization.”
Click here for more information about playlists.