Chapter 9. Implementing an authentication service
This chapter covers
- Implementing the serverless architecture for a sample authentication service
- Creating the back end using Lambda functions
- Using AWS CLI to automate initialization and deployment
- Having a central configuration and sharing code among multiple Lambda functions
- Using Amazon SES to send emails without servers to manage
In the previous chapter, you designed the serverless architecture for a sample authentication service that you can use to create new users, validate email, change or reset passwords, and log in as an Amazon Cognito Developer Authenticated Identity.
You learned many things in the ...