12 guiding principles for achieving success with honor and integrity in business and life
Becoming Your Best includes inspiring and instructive business stories as well as a great deal of practical advice. The book's 12 principles can help any leader develop a culture of excellence and include Be True to Character; Use Your Imagination; Tap the Power of Knowledge; Never Give Up; Seek Peace & Balance; and Lead with a Vision.
Steven Shallenberger has more than 40 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur, CEO, executive, corporate trainer, and community leader. He is also the founder of Synergy Companies, an energy management and environmental solutions company with more than 400 employees.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Foreword by Stephen M. R. Covey
- Part One: Transformational Leadership
- Part Two: Transformational Teams and Relationships
- Part Three: Transformational Living
- Title: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071839990