What’s Inside This Chapter
In this chapter, you’ll learn:
- Why organizations should take responsibility for career development
- How a career development culture can increase your organization’s results
- The need for a new employment agreement between organizations and employees
- The barriers to a career development culture
- The bottom line of career development.
The stories emerging from today’s workplace aren’t unique. Whether manufacturing, research, education, health care, or any other type of organization, the experiences are similar:
- Jann, a bright young college graduate, ...