We have written this book as a progressive sequence of tasks and recipes. At each point, we introduce enough information about CMake to show how to achieve our goals, without overwhelming you with details. By the end of the book, you will be able to tackle increasingly complex operations and leverage the contents of the recipes in your own real-world projects with confidence.
We will cover these topics:
- Configure, build, test, and install code projects using CMake
- Detect operating systems, processors, libraries, files, and programs for conditional compilation
- Increase the portability of your code
- Refactor a large code base into modules with the help of CMake
- Build multi-language projects
- Know where and how to tweak ...