Get Collaborative Environmental Management now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
About the Authors
1. Governmental Roles in Collaborative Environmental Management
Part I: Government as Follower
2. Citizen-Initiated Collaboration:The Applegate Partnership
3. Nonprofit Facilitation:The Darby Partnership
Part II: Government as Encourager
4. Encouragement through “Carrots”and “Sticks”: Habitat Conservation Planning and the Endangered Species Act
5. Encouragement through Grants: Ohio's Farmland Preservation Task Forces
Part III: Government as Leader
6. Science-Based Collaborative Management: The Albemarle–Pamlico Estuarine Study
7. Government-Led Community Collaboration: The Animas River Stakeholder Group
Part IV: Reconsidering Governmental Roles
8. Government as Actor and as Institution
9. Envisioning ...