Objective Type Questions
Q.1 State whether the following statements are True or False.
- Feedback control systems are also referred to as closed-loop control systems
- A washing machine where the washing is done on a time basis through a timer is an example of closed-loop control system
- In an open-loop the control operation is independent of the output
- In an error detector the feedback signal is added with the reference signal to obtain error signal
- A refrigerator is an example of closed-loop control system
- Performance of an open-loop system depends on the settings of the system components
- Fixed-time traffic light control system is an example of closed-loop control system
- In a linear system the response produced by simultaneous ...