Objective Type Questions
Q.1 State whether the following statements are True or False.
- Feedback control systems are also referred to as closed-loop control systems
- A washing machine where the washing is done on a time basis through a timer is an example of closed-loop control system
- In an open-loop the control operation is independent of the output
- In an error detector the feedback signal is added with the reference signal to obtain error signal
- A refrigerator is an example of closed-loop control system
- Performance of an open-loop system depends on the settings of the system components
- Fixed-time traffic light control system is an example of closed-loop control system
- In a linear system the response produced by simultaneous ...
Get Control Systems Engineering, Second Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.