After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Be familiar with control objectives related to IT and understand how these objectives are achieved.
2. Be able to identify enterprise-level controls for an organization and understand why they are essential for corporate governance.
3. Understand general controls for IT and why these should be considered when designing and implementing accounting information systems.
4. Be familiar with IT general security and control issues for wireless technology, networked systems, and personal computers.
5. Know what input controls, processing controls, and output controls are and ...