Chapter 17. The Decorator Pattern
• Describes a new requirement for the case study: Add header and footer information to the printed sales ticket.
• Shows how the Decorator pattern handles the requirement flexibly.
• Discusses how the Decorator pattern can be used to handle input/output (especially Java I/O).
• Describes the key features of the Decorator pattern.
• Describes some of my experience using the Decorator pattern in practice.
• Describes how the essence of the Decorator pattern is not a linked list, but a collection of optional, decorating objects.