Product management improves the odds that your web sites and apps will be successful, and affirms the value that design brings to organizations and companies.
App stores overflow with apps, and the Web seems to have more sites, content, and applications than people could possibly need. So how do you know that you are designing things that will be useful and, ultimately, successful?
That’s where product management comes in. Use market
research to identify problems that people and organizations are
really having, and then apply your creative and technical
experience to design digital products that meet those needs with
high levels of customer satisfaction
Includes a foreword by Whitney Hess, founder and principal of the user experience consultancy Vicarious Partners, and the author of the Pleasure & Pain blog at www.whitneyhess.com/blog.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1. What Is a Product?
- Chapter 2. Understanding Markets and Customer Expectations
- Chapter 3. Writing User Stories
- Chapter 4. Analyzing and Prioritizing Enhancements
- Chapter 5. Completing Minimum Viable Products
- Chapter 6. Measuring Success
- Chapter 7. Communicating Product Success
- Chapter 8. Getting It Done
- Appendix: Product Design Research
- Title: Digital Product Management: Design websites and mobile apps that exceed expectations
- Release date: December 2013
- Publisher(s): New Riders
- ISBN: 9780133509915
You might also like
Product Management For Dummies
Your one-stop guide to becoming a product management prodigy Product management plays a pivotal role in …
The Product Manager's Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed as a Product Manager, 2nd Edition
Advance in your product management career and create innovative products that customers love! Regardless of industry …
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want
The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers …
Product Management in Practice
Product management has become a critical connective role for modern organizations, from small technology startups to …