A Java program with JMS needs to execute the following steps to be able to produce and consume messages in either publish/subscribe or Point-To-Point:
- Look up a ConnectionFactory object through the Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Look up one or more Destination objects through the JNDI.
- With the reference of the ConnectionFactory object, create a Connection object.
- With the help of the Connection object, create one or more Session objects.
- With the help of the Session and Destination objects, create the required MessageProducer and MessageConsumer objects.
- Start Connection.
Once you execute the preceding steps, the program will be able to exchange the messages and receive, process, and send messages ...