IT ALIGNMENT AND STRATEGIC PLANNING
• To be able to understand the importance of an IT strategic plan.
• To review the components of the IT strategic plan.
• To be able to understand the processes for developing an information technology strategy.
• To be able to discuss the challenges of developing an IT strategy.
• To be able to appreciate the ability of information technology to improve organizational competitiveness and performance.
Information technology (IT) investments serve to advance organizational performance. These investments should enable the organization to reduce costs, improve service, enhance the quality of care, and in general, achieve its strategic objectives. The goal of ...