The discussion around responsive design moves fast. Very fast. This book is intended to be a synthesis of the incredible discussion that is taking place in our community about this topic. To that end, I asked several people if they would be willing to contribute short pieces based on their recent projects and research.
Here are the contributions you’ll find, in order of their appearance in the book:
• Vertical Media Queries, by Ed Merritt, page 70
• Performance Implications of Responsive Design, by Guy Podjarny, page 102
• Small Phone, Big Expectations, by Tom Maslen, page 136
• Responsive Design and Accessibility, by Henny Swan, page 141
• Selling Responsive Design, by Brad Frost, page 159
• RESS in the Wild, by Erik Runyon, page ...