References and suggested reading
- Crabtree, S 2013, ‘Worldwide, 13% of employees are engaged at work', Gallup, 8 October, www.gallup.com/poll/165269/worldwide-employees-engaged-work.aspx.
- World Economic Forum 2014, Outlook on the Global Agenda 2015, www3.weforum.org/docs/GAC14/WEF_GAC14_OutlookGlobalAgenda_Report.pdf.
- Boatman, J & Wellins, R 2011, DDI Global Leadership Forecast 2011: Time for a leadership revolution!, Development Dimensions International, www.ddiworld.com/glf201.
- Kellerman, B 2004, Bad leadership: What it is, how it happens, why it matters, Harvard Business School Publishing, Boston.
- Grant Thornton Australia 2015, Fraud in focus: Fraud and corruption in banking and financial services, www.grantthornton.com.au/en/client-alerts/2015/fraud-and-corruption-in-banking-financial-services/.
- Gahan, P, Adamovic, M, Bevitt, A, Harley, B, Healy, J, Olsen, JE & Theilacker, M 2016, Leadership at work: Do Australian leaders have what it takes?, Centre for Workplace Leadership, University of Melbourne, http://workplaceleadership.com.au/sal.
- Productivity Commission 2010, Performance benchmarking of Australian business regulation: Occupational health & safety, Canberra, www.pc.gov.au/inquiries/completed/regulation-benchmarking-ohs/report.
- Australian Industry Group 2015, Addressing enterprise leadership in Australia, http://cdn.aigroup.com.au/Reports/2015/ai_group_leadership_policy_june_2015.pdf.
- Martin, Y 2013, ‘Helping Australia's stressed-out workers', ...
Get Leadership Results now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.