What’s in This Chapter
• Setting up manager reviews
• Follow-up sessions
• Other ideas to continue learning
Your work isn’t done when the workshop ends. When the request for training is made, establish with your executive sponsor the following:
• What should the learners be able to do after the event that they can’t do now?
• How will you measure that they are doing these things?
• How will we partner to ensure that the leadership journey continues?
You can influence the discussion by suggesting one or more of these simple interventions:
• Options for setting up manager reviews
• Tips for coaching ...