What’s in This Chapter
• Why leadership matters
• What you need to know about training
• The “math” of modifying learning materials
• Estimates of time required
• The use of compliant assessments to grow leadership
• A broad overview of what the book includes
Imagine two tall mountains. In between them lies a deep valley with a ferocious river. One person stands on each mountaintop. One is named Jo, and the other is Mo.
Jo faces away from the valley and looks down the back side of the mountain, sharing instructions with people below. Jo has managed to get to the top through hard ...