Confront, Challenge, and Conquer Chaos
Job requirements (continued):
- Must be ready for anything.
- Remain calm and thoughtful.
- Effective communication is critical.
- Land on your feet.
- Recognize the glass as half full.
- Value people and work collaboration.
- See possibilities for yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Be accountable and solve problems.
- A sense of humor goes a long way.
- High levels of determination, tenacity, energy, and resilience.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and inspired with pride in one's work.
In everyday language “chaos” implies the existence of unpredictable or random behavior. The word usually carries a negative connotation involving undesirable disorganization or confusion. However, in the scientific realm this unpredictable ...