International Banking—Foreign Exchange and Trade Finance
Section II Inter-Bank Market and FOREX Dealing
Section III Trade Finance—Letters of Credit
Section IV Trade Finance—Financing Indian Exporters
Section V Foreign Currency Loan
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE CHAPTER
- Learn the concept and terms pertaining to international banking.
- Understand the practical aspects of foreign exchange operations.
- Know the basics of exchange rates and foreign exchange markets in India.
- Understand basics of letters of credit.
- Understand various aspects of trade finance.
Central banks do not deal with customers who have international banking requirements. ...
Get Management of Banking and Financial Services, 4th Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.