This section offers ten multiple-choice questions to help you identify your baseline knowledge of the essentials of measuring performance.
Answers to the questions are given at the end of the test.
1. What is performance measurement?
- Assessing business results to determine a company’s effectiveness and to address performance shortfalls and process problems.
- Automating performance data collection and reporting so that managers can more quickly assess their group’s effectiveness and identify performance problems.
- Setting ambitious targets for every employee in a group so that people feel motivated to deliver their best performance possible on the job.
2. What is a key performance indicator?
- A measure indicating an individual ...