Our application needs only one permission as of now, and that is to place a call. To modify or add permissions for the application, we need to edit Android Manifest.
- To edit Android Manifest and give the permission, follow these steps:
- Open Solution Explorer.
- Double-click on Properties under the project.
- This should open a UI to edit project properties.
- Now, from the left-hand menu, click on Android Manifest to open it:
- In the Required permissions section, scroll down, find the CALL_PHONE permissions, and select this option:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + S to save all the changes to the project.
- Close ...